- Hi all,
- I wanted to share these great words of wisdom with you. Enjoy reading, Felix
- Once the wings go on, they never come off whether they can be seen or not.
- It fuses to the soul through adversity, fear and adrenaline and no one who has ever worn them with pride, integrity and guts can ever sleep through the `call of the wild` that wafts through bedroom windows in the deep of the night.
- When a good pilot leaves the `job' and retires, many are jealous, some are pleased and yet others, who may have already retired, wonder.
- We wonder if he knows what he is leaving behind, because we already know.
- We know, for example, that after a lifetime of camaraderie that few experience, it will remain as a longing for those past times.
- We know in the world of flying, there is a fellowship which lasts long after the flight suits are hung up in the back of the closet.
- We know even if he throws them away, they will be on him with every step and breath that remains in his life.
- We also know how the very bearing of the man speaks of what he was and in his heart still is.
- Because we fly, we envy no man on earth.
- -Author Unknown-
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Posted by Felix Baumgartner at 4:04 AM