Thursday, June 24, 2010

On day in heaven

Yesterday I had to do a feature for the Red Bull TV Magazine in Ireland. They wanted to know where my favourite place to "chill out" is! So I took them to the event resort "Scalaria" @ the St. Wolfgang lake!




This place is amazing...




I had to bring the camera guy first then fly back to Salzburg to pick up the Host of the show...




...finally we are all there!!:) looks like I need a bigger helicopter ;)




...Umberto the manager is well known for hospitality...




... Reservation for Mr. Baumgartner!- and check out the RB Stratos logo on the napkin... That's what I call attention to details!!!




...you cant beat that....




... Sunset at the end of the day
Thanx to Umberto and Peter for having a great time!!!


-- Post From My Nokia N97 mini