Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Biker Mania- Part one

Back in Austria after a lot of under the radar testing for Red Bull Stratos. That's also the reason why I couldn't post anything!! Sorry guys!

After all the pressure it was time to party! Best way- is going to Saalbach Hinterglemm to the "Biker Mania"
A "must" event for everybody who loves Harleys, Dragstars, Noise and naked Girls. My friend Floh and his Dad came up with the idea years ago and it's not for " girlys"




On the road again...




... That's Saalbach Hinterglemm in Austria, hometown of the world famous "Biker Mania"




This is Urs from Switzerland on the right side. 4 times European Champion in dragstar racing




And me on on of his "boy toy's"
Urs told me I have to wear a bullet proof jacket if I wanna ride that bike!! Just in case if the engine blows up!!!- no shit!!




...another boy toy! 8000 horse power strong and over 500 km/h fast in less than 5 seconds! That is impressiv!!




...let me take a seat!!




Can't imagine what will happen if I floor the pedal:)







Okay, that was our program during the day now I have to walk over to the party area and prepare for the night!!!
See ya in 2 hours...